Search results

1. T

Transfers settings vs changes

I’ll try using one output from the rig. why does the PBC6X manual show 2 Output designations on the display? Mine has always only shown 1 output.
  2. T

It worked!! Sounds awesome. Thank you!! How would I setup to use this rig in mono? Source Audio told Brad Bartosz if I want to run mono I have to disconnect the patch cables going into input 1 and output 1 of the Source Audio Gemini. I bought the Mastermind knowing it can handle any...
  3. T

I’ll look at that, but what your suggesting implies there would be no signal to the amp connected to the right As I said, there is sound from the right output amplifier - the volume on the amp has to be turned up and it doesn’t sound nearly as full and loud . Also when I turn the volume up past...
  4. T

My display doesn’t show 2 outputs. regarding buffers. The manual states there are two audio buffers, not 3.
  5. T

With all pedals bypassed did not fix the problem. Attached is the PB running list sent to me by Brad Bartosz at BTPA. Brad built my PB. I don’t get how to run the right output of the PBC directly into the amp. The PBC only has one Output Jack. Attached is a photo showing the plug connector...
  6. T

Hello, My PB is setup for stereo. For some reason The amplifier connected to the right output Jack on the PB is not playing at normal volume. I have to turn up the volume on the amp considerably to match the volume level of the left side amp. The amp doesn’t sound the way it should . It’s not...
  7. T

Two objectives achieved: A. Page 1 display correctly shows 001, Preset 1. B. When I select Presets 1-12 on the PBC, all the SA pedals stay on preset 1. However, I noticed something. The EQ2 PC is set to 0. The lowest setting on the Nemesis and Ventris is 1. Why? Next step - Should I now...
  8. T

Just confirming you received the settings file.
  9. T

Please find attached settings file.
  10. T

So I shut down the PBC for 3 minutes and turned it back on. Now the display shows Song1 Preset 1 and still none of the LEDs are on
  11. T

Now I have 1 preset and no LEDs are on.
  12. T

When I go to system menu and press Esit Buttons, it shows Select a Page and Page #1 is blank. Page numbers 2, 3, & 4 are identified correctly as Loops, Loops 7 & Switches. When I select Page 1 it goes to “Edit Page 1”. The two options are “Name” and “Type”. To the far right of Type is Preset. I...
  13. T

Somehow I just did something on the PBC that affected Page 1 (Presets) Now the display shows Preset 1 Preset 1 But none of the switch LEDs are on. When I press the Function switch it cycles through the pages normally - it goes to Loops (preset 1), loop7 (preset 1) then Switches (preset 1)...
  14. T

What are the steps to go through each preset in the PBC and subtract 1 from each PC sent to the EQ2? There is where I’m at thus far: 1. Go the setup menu in the PBC 2. Go to Edit Presets 3. Edit Preset 1 (to begin). 4. Scroll down to the device = “Prog EQ” (there is a “1” to the far right of...
  15. T

In the Devices tab I changed PC Offset to 1. Should I save this as a new file and "Write Settings to the Device"? Then should I go through each preset in the PBC and subtract 1 from each PC sent to the EQ?
  16. T

Hello, This is in reference to our latest correspondence and the attached setting file you requested. This i what the Source Audio EQ2 presets looked like when I switched PBC presets - PBC/EQ2: 1/2, 2/2, 3/2, 4/2, 5/1, 6/1, 7/2, 8/2, 9/3, 10/4, 11/5, 12/6, 13/1, 14/2, 15/3, 16/4, 17/5, 18/6...
  17. T

I’m out of town all week. When I return I will send the file. I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving.
  18. T

OK. I will literally take this one step at a time. I followed your instructions. I switched presets on the PBC 1- 12. The Ventris preset did not change. It stayed on Ventris Preset 2. Would like to know why it is on P2. I am not going to touch anything at this juncture. I defer to you for the...
  19. T

Ok. I will do that tonight and let you know what happens. Without your help this would be a total loss.
Back