Search results

1. bjoneill74

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Where can I get 6 - 8 y cables for stereo fx pedals? I don't really like a popular brand that rhymes with sosa. I guess I need them to be 2-3' long Can't seem to locate much with a google search.
  2. bjoneill74

PBC editor 2.1 problem converting 2.02 config

I am experiencing the same behavior. I can't read what the buttons are supposed to be doing. It seems to be pulling characters from preset names, but very poorly. It displays fine until I hit read from device or open a saved file (which requires conversion).
  3. bjoneill74

My new rig build

I'd like a Road King II as well. I have a Lone Star original 2x12 combo that I don't use much. It's way too mid-rangey for me. I also have (which is in that picture, but not visible due to the rack shelf being pulled out) a TriAxis and 2:Ninety which I may sell, but am having a hard time letting...
  4. bjoneill74

My new rig build

It's still a work in progress (always is).
  5. bjoneill74

Click or no click?

no click.. it's my favorite thing about the mesa abacus that I use. I wish all of my pedals were like that.
  6. bjoneill74

New rig build

very cool.. might I inquire where you got the rack shelves? I may go this route.. 2 separate Mini FX Gizmos - one for the pedals before the preamp, and one for the pedals between the preamp and power amp (of the fx loop). It might be nice to be able to take the Eventide and Line 6 stuff in and...
  7. bjoneill74

Your favorite amp EVER

I got a Mark V about a month ago and so far am not loving it. I want to like it, but something is just not right with it. I have a TriAxis and 2:Ninety that floors the Mark V in the tone department. I also have a Mesa Lonestar 2x12 which I only like here and there. I will say that the clean...
Back