Banking Up/Down returns me to Page 1?

iaresee

I built a page for preset surfing. I rather than use the default preset selection page I customized a page like so:

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 11.26.48 PM.png

I'm not sure how I managed to goof this up, but when I bank up or down instead of the preset buttons on this page changing I end up changing to a preset and landing back on Page 1.

For global settings I do not have Auto Page Select checked. And for the AFIII settings I do not have Ignore Incoming PC checked. I also have Poll State checked.

I'm running the AFIII 16.00b2 firmware and the GT/22 has 4.2b2 on it.

Possibly a combination of settings that are causing this?

Attachments

• First Attempt.rjs.zip
    45.3 KB · Views: 2
You know what, the Preset Menu is working just fine. I'll use that for the hold function on this switch and make the Preset page a Utility page with other stuff on it.

This thing is pretty amazing!

Can't tell what's causing this. But a BANK button should not have the options Send On Preset Change and Update On Preset Change checked. As a matter of fact, use thew combination of those two parameters only with buttons that control an external controller on the Axe-Fx.

Last edited:
Can't tell what's causing this. But a BANK button should not have the options Send On Preset Change and Update On Preset Change checked. As a matter of fact, use thew combination of those two parameters only with buttons that control an external controller on the Axe-Fx.
I bet that was it. In any case, the built in for presets is just great. I’ll go with that.

Back