Button that mutes outputs independent of presets?

Jef

Hi!

Is there a way to set up a button that mutes both outputs that works independent of whatever preset you 're on? Or is this messing with how presets work?

I 'd like to silently edit multiple presets between songs. What I hope to do is this: press "mute", go to preset 1, edit whatever effect I want to be on or off, save preset 1, go to preset 2, same thing, then unmute and play.

Thanks,

Jef

Unfortunately not possible at this time - we would need to add the independent option to the outputs. It could be done, but not for a while...

Too bad!

I might have found a hack though: since I have an unused audio loop, I can set this one as "independent" in the audio tab. Then a button that operates this loop can also have a mute action, if that doesn't work I guess I could insert an empty jack in the loop, or make a special cable with hot to ground...

Because that adds a lot of weight to my board for being able to kill my signal. And I already have a Volume pedal on my board. It is in an audio loop that gets saved per preset.

The cable with hot to ground works perfectly for what I want it to do: have a kill switch that is independent of any presets.

Back