*** DEVICE SUPPORT REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
Please post your requests to add support for particular devices here. The more requests a device has, the quicker it will get supported (barring any issues that prevent us from supporting it).

Not a MIDI device per se, but it'd be great if the expression pedal inputs would respond to a Mission Expressionator - I have a Mission EP-1 which works fine, but only if it plugs directly into the GT not via the Expressionator (which I use so I can control 3 different devices from one expression pedal).

Just a thought.

I'll throw one in for the POD HD Pro but it has a really strange MIDI implementation. I'm mostly interested in the looping functions. I'm having trouble configuring them right now.

POD HD Pro / HD 500 is on the to-do list for sure.

I don't know much about the Expressionator, but will look into that as well... It may be a polarity issue.

Ron - re the Expressionator.

I've checked with Mission and they confirm it's NOT wired reverse polarity, so presumably if I rewire the TRS cable to be reverse polarity then it ought to talk to the GT ...?

Yes, if you swap tip & ring on one side of the TRS cable it will reverse the polarity for you. If you try it, please let me know it goes!

Re Mission Expressionator:

Yep, I switched the tip & ring at one end of the patch cable and everything is now working perfectly, so it was indeed simply a matter of reversing the polarity. Great stuff ...!

HI Mark,

I'll try to get those into 1.1, coming soon... Would you be willing to do a little testing for me? I don't have any of those in the office right now, so I can only take my best shot at them.

All Eventide pedals: Time Factor, Space, Pitch Factor, Mod Factor

Strymon TimeLine
Strymon Mobius

Line 6 Pro Echo, Mod and Filter rack effects ...especialy the Mod because it has the Dytronics CS-5 Tri Stereo Chorus ...besides it is my next upgrade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back