Downsizing from a GT-10 to an LT. Some questions

luca9583

Hi Ron

I'm thinking about making a smaller version of my board that currently includes a GT-10, 2 x Mission expression pedals, 2 x G Lab wah pads both connected to the footswitch inputs of the GT, Livid Guitar Wing connected to a Kenton USB Midi Host and a Midi Merger box merging the GT's midi out and the Kenton's Midi out which all goes to the rig. There is also Midi out from an Axe II for tuner control on the GT-10.

If i downsize to the LT, could i achieve the following:

-Use a Midi expression pedal (or convert a regular expression pedal to Midi) going into a second Midi merge box going into the LT's Midi in to have a second expression pedal with the LT.

- Add a 2 button midi footswitch to add tap tempo and tuner buttons, going into the second Midi merge box.

- I've had a look at the LT Editor and it looks like i can create the same presets i have on the GT. Is there a way to migrate devices and presets from the GT to the LT?

- I'm sure this is standard, but just wanted to check that in song mode, the Song name is always displayed along with the current preset name

Back