Effect gizmo idea

tri- amp

I was wandering your opinion on hooking up my effect gizmo.I want to plug my guitar into my amp then use the gizmo in my effects loop.I would like to use all twelve loops .What is the best way.Just looking for advice before I get into it.

No problem there, you would just connect the effect loop send to the buffer input on the Effect Gizmo and loop 12 out to the effect loop return. You'll also need to connect jumper cables between Out 8 to In 9, Out 9 to In 10, Out 10 to In 11 and Out 11 to In 12.

I did as you said .It is not working.Where exactly should my guitar and amp be plugged into?I don’t have any thing plugged into the front of the gizmo.Thanks

I did as you said .It is not working.Where exactly should my guitar and amp be plugged into?I don’t have any thing plugged into the front of the gizmo.Thanks
The connections to the amp should be what I wrote in the post above. The guitar would connect to the amp's input. If you're using the buffer input on the rear of the Effect Gizmo, you shouldn't plug anything into the Effect Gizmo's front input.

If the effect loop on your amp is switchable, make sure it's turned on. Also make sure that all of your effects are turned on. You and (and should) test the amp's effect loop by connecting a pedal to the loop's send and return to make sure it's working.

Back