Expression pedals to be active per song or preset and calibration

sweetjonny

So I've got 4 expression pedals set up to control separate parameters of the Boss DD-500.
But I only need these to be active for one song and only some presets of that song... so that accidental movement of expression pedlas won't change the parameters before the Delay is used.

How do I make this work?

Also, Ive found with my custom made expression knob box (for expression knobs with separate outs in one box... handy), that every time I check the calibration of each knob/pedal it is saome way out! even after just calibrating 1, coming out of that menu, calibrating the next one then going back to 1 to find its no longer calibrated (at least as far as the GT16 thinks it is). And yes, sometimes i don't notice a difference in the travel of the knob, but sometimes I do! inconsistent.

The custom expression Knobs were made to the spec of the Boss EV-30 (set polarity switch to Inv) so that shouldn't be of any issue.

Set the global expression pedal Device and Device 2 parameters to "None" - for all expression pedals. Then, in the presets where you need the expression pedal to work, go the Presets tab, select each preset, Check Pdl1, Pdl2, etc. and click each Edit button. Set the expression pedal settings the way you need them for that preset.

As soon as you select Calibrate, it wipes out the calibration data for the pedal, forcing you to do it over. It doesn't keep the calibration data from the last time you calibrated.

Back