Few probs

Andy Power

Poll state is causing a problem with me - when it’s on the switches stay on even when I change scene, the effect goes off but the switches keep the active colour (in my case Red).

ALSO
I have put a new scene on and it works as it should except I am unable to name it? I named it ‘chorus’ but on the GT16 it says Scene 5 - if I select a colour that changes but what ever I type in gets ignored.

Also...
With the POLL state of the buttons show they are out when I switch scenes all but one.
I have a drive in/out when I change scenes it goes of as I want it to but the switch still shows it’s on??

Hi, managed to sort it, but the poll state has to be off and I have to get the names via editing on the GT instead of syncing (I did have the sync names checked but it didn’t get the names...
On a gig the other night all my scene names on the GT changed to Scene 1, Scene 2 etc.... and then later in the gig switched back to their names?
Will upload my settings soon...
thanks - still loving the pedal though...
Andy.

Make sure Sync Names is not checked, it's probably the source of the problem. I will likely be disabling that option in the near future, it's just not compatible with the way we have to communicate with the Axe-Fx III. Only Get Preset names will reliably work to get scene and preset names.

Back