G'Day

trolley

Evening )well it is here).
I have just acquired a Rocktron Midi Raider which is going to control my Mini Amp Gizmo and my G Major 2.
I've managed to get it switching the Mini Amp Gizmo, but that's where I start to get lost!
I wanted to use presets 1-4 to switch the amp channels (no problem) and preset 5 to apply the boost - whilst leaving the channel unchanged. But when I put the CN into the Midi Raider, it turned the boost on, and switched the amp to channel 1!
Is it possible to do what I want, or do I have to have a second bank for each channel with boost applied?
The sad thing is, I could do it with an FCB1010 :cry:
Do I need to assign a switch state to preset 5 or what?
Yours,
A complete tool when it comes to midi

Can you program preset 5 to send a CC number, but not a program change? If so, that would do the job. I don't know enough about the MIDI Raider to know whether it's possible.

OK I may have a plan B
But here's another:
On the mini amp gizmo manual it says: "Power 9 to 18 Volts, AC or DC @ 150mA
5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID x 9.5mm barrel connector
Phantom
Power
Provided over pins 6 and 7 of the MIDI In jack. Phantom power voltage is the same as the power provided at the Power jack.
9VDC, 850mA maximum current when using provided AC adaptor". I presume that refers to what it can provide?
The Midi Raider PSU is rated at 9VAC and 2000mA. It draws 1500mA, so if I plugged it into the RJM I could power both units, using a 7-pin midi cable?

Yes, the Rocktron power supply is more than enough to power the Mini Amp Gizmo and the MIDI Raider together.

Back