1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H&K Grandmeister 40 midi

Discussion in 'LT General Discussion' started by RainWizerd, Oct 28, 2018.

1. RainWizerd

RainWizerd
    Expand Collapse

I'm using the IA page to recall the 4 amp channels on my amp. CC messages and it almost works like I want. I'm using the IA as a stompbox mode. Amp channel changing only. I run into a problem with changing the channels. It mis reads when going out of order.1-clean 2-crunch 3-lead 4-ultra. When going from 1, 2, 3, 4 it changes the channels fine. I'm sending cc message 31 for amp channel and different values to recall a certain channel. When I go from 4 to any other channel it defaults back to 1(clean). I hope I explained this well.

Attached Files:

2. RainWizerd

RainWizerd
    Expand Collapse

Note: I have to hit a button twice to call up that channel after it goes to clean.

3. rjmmusic

rjmmusic
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

You will need to set the buttons to the same group number, and in global settings, turn off Send Off Messages for that group. (This has to be done in the editor software).

4. RainWizerd

RainWizerd
    Expand Collapse

That was the fix. I had them in G1 already but the send off did it. Thanks.

5. overdrive59

overdrive59
    Expand Collapse

I have used the LT with. Grandmeister as well. I used an IA cycle to quickly rotate between channels. Save me from using a separate button for each channel.