Has anyone made a cable for a 3rd Power CSR??

drneely

I purchased 3 Mini Amp Gizmos and a Switch Gizmo to control the functions on the 4 heads I run in my rack WDW rig. I also have a GT22, Effects Gizmo, and mini effects Gizmo in my rig so lots of RJM gear.

After a number of months, the only thing that I have not been able to utilize is the Mini Amp Gizmo I purchased for my 3rd Power CSR100. Brad at BTPA wouldn’t ever get back to me and I had another shop attempt (correct ends were used bud wasn’t wired correctly) and they haven’t been able to sort it out.

I know a couple have been made, seems like a popular amp for touring acts in Nashville. I’m not a pro, but given the amount of RJM gear I have purchased I would really like to have the last piece of the puzzle knocked out so I can fully run my rig from the GT22.

Any help or referrals are appreciated.

Thanks!

It's a tricky one, I have some information and have tried to build a cable for one or two people but never heard back from them, so I can't say whether they worked or not.

Given the information I have, the cable should be wired like this:

Gizmo Side - Amp Side
pin 2 - pin 2
pin 5 - pins 1 and 4
shield - pins 3 and 5

Just as an FYI for anyone else that runs across this. Apparently using a mini amp gizmo is not an option with the CSR......something about it needing 2 ground. Barry at XTS was able to come up with a solution making a custom cable using both jacks on a Switch Gizmo to a single cable/end to the CSR. I had to eat the cost of another unit, but I finally have everything controllable from the floor.

Just as an FYI for anyone else that runs across this. Apparently using a mini amp gizmo is not an option with the CSR......something about it needing 2 ground. Barry at XTS was able to come up with a solution making a custom cable using both jacks on a Switch Gizmo to a single cable/end to the CSR. I had to eat the cost of another unit, but I finally have everything controllable from the floor.
Sorry we took forever to respond to you! Sincere apologies but we are glad that you were able to work this out.

No problem, it was around the holidays so I am sure things were crazy. I am needing a pedal snake made so I am hoping that you can help out on that here in a couple of weeks. Thanks

Back