Help: GT16 screen issues

Hi,

I've recently inherited a gig from someone who built a guitar rig using both the GT16 as a footboard and a PCB as a brain. For the first time yesterday I had to create a new song for the artist. I thought I'd got through this ok, on the Mac software, but when I load it to the GT16 I have a major issue.

I have 6 preset buttons showing on the GT16.

I don't seem to be getting the effect changes, but also when I press the third button along the whole board, minus the top row, disappears and goes blank.

I'm currently over the Atlantic on a plane and have a show tomorrow. I'm worried.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Can anyone link me to a video on building songs from scratch.

Thanks

It sounds to me like you have a local page defined for that preset, but there are no buttons on it (the buttons that are visible could be global buttons, which appear on every page.

Edit the preset in question and see if the Local Page setting is turned on. If it is, turn it off. That should do it.

The only other thing I can think of is that you may have an empty song - a song with no presets in it. That could cause the preset buttons to go blank when the song is selected.

Back