How to get expression pedal reset when switching loops

Big Lid

How do I set it up so that the h9 presets go to the heal position of the SP1 exp pedal when switching loops? Is this an H9 thing or a Mastermind thing?
I understand that the pedal won't move to the heal position physically.

Last edited:
Depends on what you mean by switching loops. If you're switching presets on the H9, that should be a setting on the H9 that determines whether the expression pedal resets or stays the same. But, if you're actually switching loops? Depends exactly on how you're doing that.

That's what I'm thinking, it's an H9 issue, wasn't sure if there was a setting w/in the MMGT that sends a default setting to any preset that has expression pedal settings

There's only one relevant setting - Send value on on preset change. When turned on, it will send a value based on the current expression pedal position after you change presets. This will effectively override whatever value is in the pedal's preset. Turning it off will make the Mastermind not send any expression information until you move the pedal.

In reading your post again, I think there are two ways to do it:

1). Set up your H9 presets so that the parameters are saved as they would be in the heel down position.

2). Add a preset action to your Mastermind presets that sends the same CC that the expression pedal does in the heel down position.

Back