HX Stomp & RJM LT

I'm controlling a couple pedals with the LT including an HX Stomp. I've assigned MIDI channel and CCs to blocks in both pedals. Other pedals are set to pass MIDI thu. However, when I send a CC to bypass a block the block flashes on and then off immediately. I am new to the LT but think I've got everything set up right. Don't know if it's a setting I need to switch. I tried a momentary CC and toggle CC action in the preset. I assigned an IA to each of the blocks I'm trying to control and that works as expected which is why I came here for help otherwise I expecated an issue with the Stomp. I set the Stomp up as a Generic CC/PC Device, wondering if I should try the Helix preset in the Devices dropdown. Any help would be apprecaited. Thanks!

It sounds like you're sending conflicting commands. Are you trying to use both preset actions and IA buttons to control the HX Stomp?

I got it working based on where I think you where going. I turned off send Send on Preset Change in the IA page under the Buttons tab... works the way I want it to now. Great!

Back