I can't get my MMLT to recognize my MEGX

EVHGuy1111

I've pulled my Rig apart and am adding pedals so I decided to rebuild my MEGX and MMLT profiles from scratch to accomodate the new pedals and preset combinations I have in mind.

The EVH 515OIII 5Ow 6L6 is receiving channel change MIDI commands... but no matter what I do, the MEGX won't be recognized and the pedals won't be put into the signal chain.

I've included the project files here in for anyone to look at. Perhaps I'm missing a box checked or something simple like that?

Thanks

Attachments

• RJM Mastermind LT - Profile 1 [O4.26.2O23].rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • RJM MEGX - Profile 1 [O4.26.2O23].zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 1
Ok, all I see is that each preset on the LT is programmed to send PC 1 to the MEG X, there's nothing else programmed to control the MEGX that I can see. This is ok, except that the LT has Send Redundant PCs turned off. This means that it'll send PC1 once, and not again, until another PC number is sent. It's assuming that if it's sent a PC once, it doesn't need to again. In most cases, this is true, but not if you manually change the buttons on the MEGX, reset the MEGX, etc.

To fix it, go to Devices, select MEGX and turn on Send Redundant PCs.

Ok, all I see is that each preset on the LT is programmed to send PC 1 to the MEG X, there's nothing else programmed to control the MEGX that I can see. This is ok, except that the LT has Send Redundant PCs turned off. This means that it'll send PC1 once, and not again, until another PC number is sent. It's assuming that if it's sent a PC once, it doesn't need to again. In most cases, this is true, but not if you manually change the buttons on the MEGX, reset the MEGX, etc.

To fix it, go to Devices, select MEGX and turn on Send Redundant PCs.
And this will add pedals into the signal chain as I have programmed?

Assuming that everything is wired correctly, yes.
I figured it out.

I had to allow for all 16 pages to be seen as only 2 were seen.

It's working now. I don't want to have access to all 16 pages when using the MMLT... so I suppose I'll just limit the HOLD function that lets me move through pages to 2.

But I got it working now!

Back