Issue with midi communication between GT10 and Amp Gizmo

Hey guys, so hopefully someone can help me here. I'm currently running the GT 10, effects gizmo and amp gizmo to control multiple effects pedals and switch channels on my 5150 and Soldano head. I've been running the up for several months now with no issues really.

For some reason, I no longer have midi communication between the GT 10 and the Amp Gizmo. What I mean by that is, if I manually switch channels I am on the front of the amp gizmo, I am able to switch channels on my head. However, the GT is not sending the signal to the amp gizmo, So I'm not able to use my feet to control the GT to switch channels on my head. The GT is still properly communicating with my effects gizmo. Everything appears to be completely fine other than the fact that I know longer have the ability to switch channels on my head from the GT.

Yes, I have tried swapping out midi cables. I have literally tried swapping out every single table actually. I have also made sure that the amp gizmo is programmed to the same midi channel (channel 3) that The GT editor software I have set up for the amp gizmo on there as well (channel 3). I have spent hours trying to figure out what the problem is and I am getting extremely frustrated. I feel like I have literally tried everything.

The only thing I can think of that is a factor in all this is that last night I tried to reconfigure the Amp Gizmo to control a triple rectifier instead of my Soldano as a second head. Or use the instructions from sent me for that, but decided that I simply wanted to go back to my original set up which was the 5150 and the Soldano. Ever since I have tried to set it back up, I have no communication from the GT to the amp gizmo via midi.

Back