Line6 HX Stomp support

GregBouchard

I'm thinking of adding a Line6 HX Stomp in the next little while, it would be nice to have device support for it, unless the Helix is reasonably similar.

The Helix is basically the same, it just has more commands that the HX Stomp lacks. There will be HX Stomp support in the next release as well.

I am using a PBC 10 along with a Line6 HxFx on my board (among a few other pedals). I want to MIDI control the HxFx in preset mode, and include another pedal or two occasionally as part of some of these presets from the PBC 10. That way, I can use some modulation or time based fx from the L6 along with other separate pedal efx into one preset. With 4-5 presets using that approach, my life will be much easier on the gig. Is that doable?

S.

I am using a PBC 10 along with a Line6 HxFx on my board (among a few other pedals). I want to MIDI control the HxFx in preset mode, and include another pedal or two occasionally as part of some of these presets from the PBC 10. That way, I can use some modulation or time based fx from the L6 along with other separate pedal efx into one preset. With 4-5 presets using that approach, my life will be much easier on the gig. Is that doable?

S.

That's no problem, that's what the PBC/10 was designed to do!

Back