Local page buttons editing

Satangelo

Hi all,
I'm from Italy and I'm also pretty new here.
Very recently I've got a GT16 to control my AxeFX II
I would like to have a 10 preset main page and then, when load one of those, a local page with 5 scenes and some IA popping up.
All of this is already done, the problem appear when trying to edit the scene's name by the editor or by the controller itself: all getting messed up.
I prefer to have displayed a specific label for each scene and this label could be different on different presets.
Is it possible? Any suggestion to reach my goal will be highly appreciated
Thanks all
Angelo

In the Presets tab of the editor, select a preset and click Edit Local Buttons. Now, make your changes there in the Presets tab. Any changes made there will apply only to the selected preset. Each preset can have its own page. Make sure that "Show Page" is set to "Local Page". This will insure that the local button page will automatically be displayed when you load the preset.

You can also right-click in the area where you edit buttons. That will pop up a menu that allows you to copy another button page, or a button page from another preset to the current preset. This may save you some time.

Thanks, it seems that this is the same way I've tryed, but I will follow step by step your suggestion and will see what happen!

Update....found the point: I was using the "write changes" instead of "write settings"
Once used the second one all is running ok!

Are you using the latest firmware and editor? Issues with "Write Changes" should have been fixed in 4.0.

In any event, it's good to hear you found a solution!

Back