Local Page Editing glitch?

sweetjonny

Hi Ron.

So I've been doing a lot of local page editing as I was able to make local pages for songs by using your recommendation of doing local page per preset and copying this across each preset per song.
All works fine except for one thing... And this happens only within the Editor (thankfully), but when editing buttons in the local pages and setting buttons as the relative preset number, the Names of those buttons do not refelect that of the actual preset name!
Instead, the names for each button only repeat the names of the first presets in there actual numerical order (up to 16 as limited to number of buttons).

am i explaining that well enough?

Again, this only happens within the Editor. When transfered onto the GT16, local pages all act like the should and the Button names are all as expected with the actual preset names.

Weird, not a major drama, but gets confusong when trying to do some quick local page editing and button ordering.

the issue is identical also in the pBC editor.

I've attached my file for GT16 so you can see what I mean.

Attachments

• GT16 - Local button layout change.rjs
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
That's correct. There's no way to select banks in the editor, so it will always display the presets from the first bank. The editor emulates the actual GT/PBC a little, but it doesn't do everything like the actual unit does.

Back