Loop 7 Oddities

MandoGuitarGuy

So I recently updated my pedalboard and added a few things to it, the Mastermind PBC 10 among them. So first, let me go through my effects chain.

Guitar In
Loop 1 > PitchFork
Loop 2 > POG2
Loop 3 > Tumnus Deluxe
Loop 4 > Left Side D&M Drive
Loop 5 > KILT V2
Loop 6 > Compressor Plus
Out 5-6/In 7-10 Volume Pedal
Loop 7 > Gravitas (Mono)
Loop 8 > Mobius (Stereo)
Loop 9 > Timeline (Stereo)
Loop 10 > Big Sky (Stereo)
Outs A/B to Iridium

Now the oddity, so with the Mono -> Stereo button out and Loop 7 activated, all sound cuts out as if nothing is routed through. Turn Loop 7 off and everything works perfectly. Turn on Buffer 2 and Loop 7 functions as it should somehow, also if I press the Mono -> Stereo in, it works as normal but of course the other Stereo pedals aren't stereo anymore. I have tested multiple cables, other pedals, and without the PBC they all function as they should and the cables test out perfectly. Nothing in the Editor that I can tell, and both the Editor and the PBC are on the latest firmware and otherwise works great. The Gravitas is a mono pedal so I am not sure if there is a weirdness in the routing or if I need to make a different cable to make it happen.

Thanks in advance,
MandoGuitarGuy

Mixing mono and stereo pedals in loops 7-10 requires special cables. Please check the post "USING STEREO EFFECTS" at the top of the forum, it has all the details.

Back