LT Button Page 2 / Kemper

Stewart

Hi guys

finally got hold of the Mastermind LT and set it up with a Kemper - works seamlessly in performance mode and couldn't be happier!

However, hit a stumbling block and hoping someone can help...

So button page 1 on the LT is set up to use the presets/performance mode - all good.

Ideally on page 2, 3 and 4 I'd like to set up a page per instrument (electric, acoustic, bass) based on the performance profiles I've already set up on the Kemper. I figured this could be done by using a PC command in the editor to select the appropriate performance on the Kemper - however, when I do this, pages 2, 3 and 4 display the previously loaded preset names from page 1.

For instance, on page 2 I've set up button 1 to call a preset called 'Strum' based on an acoustic profile - but the LT screen still displays the preset named 'Clean' from the performance selected on page 1.

Hope that makes sense...

Cheers!
Stewart

If you want a button to call up one specific preset, set the button type to IA, turn off all checkboxes except Momentary, which should be turned on. Then add one action to the button: Profiler / PC off:None on:<your preset number>

Back