Mastermind LT Programming for Amp Gizmo

overdrive59

I am getting ready to purchase an Amp Gizmo and a Fuchs ODS cable.

What is the mapping Gizmo Buttons( and corresponding CC messages) to the amp functions ( Boost 1, Boost 2, Mid Boost, Channel, Reverb)? Or does that info come with the cable?

Is there an advantage to using presets for the Amp Gizmo vice simply using the CC messages? I don't use presets for my effect gizmo, only CCs.

Thanks for the support.

The cable determines which button performs which function. We include a sheet with each cable that tells you the switch functions.

There isn't really an advantage to using presets, except that you can use the front panel buttons on the Gizmo. In general, I recommend using CCs because you can set up individual buttons on the LT to control the Amp Gizmo switches, and also program presets on the LT.

The cable determines which button performs which function. We include a sheet with each cable that tells you the switch functions.

There isn't really an advantage to using presets, except that you can use the front panel buttons on the Gizmo. In general, I recommend using CCs because you can set up individual buttons on the LT to control the Amp Gizmo switches, and also program presets on the LT.

Thanks.

Back