Mesa Mark V 90watt & Eventide Eclipse Control

Hello,

Currently own a Mini Amp Gizmo to handle channel switching on my Mesa MkV. However, recently I've decided to go with a rack system as opposed to lugging around my 34 inch, heavy pedalboard. My rack system is simple; Two Notes Torpedo Live & an Eventide Eclipse. I want to control all my switching with a Mastermind LT. Just because I like the idea of using minimal real estate and making things less complicated.

So, I have the amp gizmo and the required cable for handling the amp switching. My question is, do I need to continue to use the amp gizmo to do channel switching and just run a midi cable from the LT to the Amp gizmo? Or, can the LT handle the channel switching without the amp gizmo and required cable?

Thank you for your input \m/

You'll still need the Amp Gizmo to do the job, the LT doesn't have enough switching capacity by itself.

You'll still need the Amp Gizmo to do the job, the LT doesn't have enough switching capacity by itself.

So I'll be going from the LT to the amp gizmo > mkv > eventide eclipse?
Correct?
Actually, in order to use the LT powering capabilities is should be going LT > Eclipse in > Eclipse out > amp gizmo > MkV.
Better scenario?

For optimal power setup, the Amp Gizmo should be the one connected directly to the LT.

Back