Need feedback /sanity check. rack re-wire project

boof

Hi just looking for feedback from anyone and everyone on redoing my racks. Im going back to something very similar to what I use to have but trying to do it a bit better
Its a bit of information but looking to get another pair of two or three or four eyes on this so I dont get half way into the project only to figure out I forgot one silly thing and end up having wasted allot of time and effort by having to start over. In advance, seriously thank you for any advice feedback anyone can give.

Boof

In particular,if anyone sees
any potential issues with the placements of the buffers, and potential ground loops.
any better ways to have the amps be able to A/B/parallel
any better ways to split the signal at the pre amp chorus and save myself one loop from having to route it to loop 11 (mxr ZW chorus mono in stereo out)

In summary the rig will be
2 8U racks one rack will be for the PT-100 and contain all the pre amp pedals, PT-100 fx loop pedals, isp decimator dedicated to the PT-100, g-force and 2:90 power amp for the Wet/Wet/, the other rack will be for the Bogner and contain a rack gizmo, ISP decimator dedicated to the bogner, one pedal for fx loop, Lehle p-split for ground loops, buffer
2 amps A/B or parallel (Bogner XTC and CAA PT-100)
Both amps share a G-force as the Wet/Wet signal used with amps A/B or together
Both amps share the pedals that are in front of the amps
one loop (loop 7 effect gizmo) will have an inverter cable for out of phase settings when changing amp channels.
Lehle used for ground/lift for any groud loop issues

Summary of signal path (the pics explain better)
Guitar into pedal board and then out to effect gizmo rack. into a few pedals then split the signal in order to to A/B/parellel feed the PT-100 and/or the bogner rack (bogner has a p-split in front of the input to change ground/lift for any ground loop issues)
PT-100 fx loop feeds a couple pedals, a dummy plug in a loop to mute the amp, an inverter cable for phase issues
Bogner fx loop feeds one pedal with room for three more
both amp line outs feed individual loops A/B/parellel for wet signal for wet signal that send to a mini line mixer that feeds the g-force for the wet signal then into a 2:90 (PT-100 feeds a CAE line out box that has ground/lift)

three graphical representations
8535900195_1e892f7797_k.jpg

Mini Amp gizmo (or controler function from Rack gizmo) CC asignment
8537004806_02edd423ff_k.jpg

Mini Amp gizmo (or controler function from Rack gizmo) CC asignment
8535900279_42bfb361c8_k.jpg

other info
loop allocation and CC asignment for Effect gizmo and rack gizmo
8537076556_3b5d96968a_z.jpg

8535971865_4d5400693e_z.jpg

8535971887_cbd50a130c_b.jpg

Back