Neutrik Stereo Angled Jack - is any body using these?

mcvittym

I am about to purchase insert cables for my PBC.

I was wondering if anyone was using insert cables made with Neutrik Stereo (TRS) Angled Jack plugs and if so how were you getting on? Are they short enough to use in loops 7 - 10?

I have found a couple of suppliers (Designacable, Custom Lynx) in the UK who will supply custom lengths at reasonable prices using these cables.

I am about to purchase insert cables for my PBC.

I was wondering if anyone was using insert cables made with Neutrik Stereo (TRS) Angled Jack plugs and if so how were you getting on? Are they short enough to use in loops 7 - 10?

I have found a couple of suppliers (Designacable, Custom Lynx) in the UK who will supply custom lengths at reasonable prices using these cables.

Which model? There are a few right angle styles they offer. I use switchcraft 236's and their 380's and they work well. Some of the neutrik models are similar.

...The 90's will not sit perpendicular to the base, they all sit at about 45 degrees but fit and function perfectly fine using the switchcraft plugs. ..if you can learn, create your own cables if you want the best results...or have someone custom setup your board. Pre-built cables in my opinion never work best if you want the cleanest shortest path.

Last edited:
Back