New Mastermind PBC Pedal Board

lbcbdr

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Finally got the new pedalboard together. Layout is as follows Line6 Relay G50 wireless into PBC. Loop1 EHX C9, Loop2 Strymon Mobius, Loop3 Keeley c4 compressor, Loop 4 EHX Soul Food, Loop 5 Walrus Jupiter FUzz, Loop6 ProCo Turbo Rat, Loop7 Way Huge Fat Sandwitch, Loop8 Strymon Timeline, Loop9 TC Hall of Fame mini, Loop10 TC Ditto2. Volume pedal is inserted between loops 6-7. Output A goes to normal channel on Vox AC15HW1x, Out B to the TOp Boost Channel. Fn switch 1 goes to the hot cold switch on the Vox. Roland EV-5 is plugged into the PBC and controls the Mobius or Timeline depending on the preset.
On the rear there is a patch between the G50 out and the PBC in to facilitate plugging in a cable instead of the wireless. The other 3 patch points are the hot cold switch out and out a and b of the PBC.
The board is a pedaltrain classic pro and the rear plate is a standard 2 space rack blank. I used Neutrik PowerCON for the power connection the grey connector is power out in case I need more outlets at the pedalboard. All pedals are powered by a voodoo labs 2+ and Digital power supplies mounted underneath. There is a TC Polytune mini plugged into the wireless aux/tuner out as well.

LBC

Thanks the PBC is awesome it has allowed me to get to sounds I never would have thought of easily. I think pedal train either got a bad batch of Velcro or changed brands. I haven't decided whether to change it out or not. We'll see how it holds up

Thanks the PBC is awesome it has allowed me to get to sounds I never would have thought of easily. I think pedal train either got a bad batch of Velcro or changed brands. I haven't decided whether to change it out or not. We'll see how it holds up
Of course the board weighs about half as much as the amp. But that's what wheels are for.

Updated board I changed some of the drive pedals added GTO, JHS Andy Timmons, EP Booster, BluSky and added a small board with the K9,Pitchfork and ditto x2

IMG_4688.JPG

Back