Odd Axe FX3 behavior

ICO

How are things working for everyone else since updating the LT to firmware 4.1.1, I have some odd behavior.

One consistent thing for example i have buttons (1-4) assigned to different scenes. If i press button 3 the scene will immediately change to the correctly assigned one. If i they press button 4 once again the scene will properly change to the one assigned to that button. If i next press any buttons (1-3) nothing happens the first time I press the button, the second time it will work.

Essentially no matter what I assign to the buttons as long as I am pressing a higher button number than the currently active one it will work on first click, if I select lower it requires 2 clicks.

I did not have this behavior with my 2XL and this is my first time setting up and using with the 3.

For clarification I am on latest firmware and using 7 pin midi cable with the rjm power adapter.

If your buttons are grouped, make sure "Send Off Messages" is turned off for the group.

If your buttons are grouped, make sure "Send Off Messages" is turned off for the group.

No, buttons are not grouped, when I change scenes on the axe fx itself the LT always updated to correct selection (highlighted button). At this point just trying random things to attempt to get it to work.

Here is the latest config i have been testing stuff with, the "Scene Selection" page is where I see the issue.

Attachments

• temporaryconfig.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Disable the Axe-Fx II device in the Devices tab - setting Manufacturer to None and MIDI Channel to None should do it. Also, the scene buttons are grouped, set the group number to None on all of them.

Back