[DONE] Option to get all 8 scenes per preset on page 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveis

I started a thread on the Fractal forum. I lean heavily on the “Get Presets with scenes” function. Many of my Austin Buddy/Moke/Fremen and Axechange presets have more than 6 scenes. I’d like to request an enhancement that prompts whether you want to pull 6 or 8 scenes. Not sure if this is technically possible to do for all 512 presets on the Axe 3. It would be very laborious for me to do this manually one preset at a time. I’d like the 8 scenes to show on Page 2. Page 1 could remain the same with just 6 scenes on the bottom row.

Here’s my cross post on the Fractal forum.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/rjm-gt-22-plus-axeiii-—-how-do-you-handle-8-scenes.145496/

Are you using Create Songs option when reading preset names? If not, all you need to do is create 8 preset buttons on the second page. The GT will read all 8 scenes no matter how many preset buttons you have, the number of preset buttons determines how many of those 8 scenes are displayed.

I’m using Get Scenes rather than Create Songs. The unit is more powerful than I imagined. Let me go try that.

Edit #1: I'm not able to get it to work quite right. I made the two new buttons as non global.

Non IA-Mode:
Page 1: is good
Page 2: Displays 8 preset names not 6. Still only want to see the 6 preset names on the bottom row of buttons.

IA-Mode enabled:
Page 1: Displays 8 scene names but scene 7 and 8 don't toggle correctly and don't cause the Axe3 to change scene correctly.
Page 2: All 8 scenes are displayed correctly and they all work right.

Edit #2

If I add the two new scene buttons as globals it works, but not in the way I wanted. The first page in non IA mode shows 8 presets instead of 6.

Last edited:
Fractal forum guys iaresee, Rick, Yek pointed out some possibilities that work including a preset that works. This wish can be closed as already provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back