PAGE FUNCTION BUTTON....HELP!!!

Livio

Hi. I'm tryng to create a page so i can turn on and off the effects of a Line6 HX STOMP (chorus, flanger, delay) and also send PC to the amp gyzmo so i can switch beetween the two channel of te preamp.
I'd like to assign to each button a function. Ex: button1 ON/OFF FLANGER, BUTTON2 ON/OFF CHORUS........
I hope to be clear and sorry for my english

Not having that pedal, but reviewing the manual briefly, it looks like the blocks can be assigned by whatever CC you want to use as long as it's not one of the reserved CC's listed in their chart. The PC's for which ever you're looking for can be viewed at the bottom right corner of the current preset you're trying to access via midi. What I've outlined is on page 48 of the manual.

...without having your CC messages set per preset, I don't think I'd be able to help you configure the page well. How I'd approach it initially is configure the pedal to how you want to use it, then program the CC message you desire for each patch/block/program. Once you know what CC messages you're going to use, just have those set for each button to turn on/off each effect.

Back