PBC/EDITOR Be able to sssign different actions to external switches on different pages

I have a suggestion! I have 2 external switches connected to my PBC and they are assigned to BANK UP and DOWN presets when I'm on my main PRESET PAGE. Anyway, you know how we can assign different ACTIONS for each BUTTON on different pages ? Well, is there a way we can assign our external switches to do different ACTIONS, when we are on different PAGES ? For example: I would like to assign a TAPTEMPO on my external switch when I'm on my LOOPS PAGE but I can't because then it overrides my BANK UP and DOWN action and stays like that for all the other PAGES .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 4.34.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 4.34.21 PM.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 5
The funny thing is that they used to work that way (on the Mastermind GT, before its firmware was copied to become the PBC), but people asked to make them preset-specific like expression pedals instead of page-specific like the internal buttons. Can't please everyone all of the time I guess! Doing that actually freed up a bunch of memory I needed to implement local pages, so it's unlikely that it can go back to the way it was. However, I'll try to figure out a compromise.

Back