Preset 2nd Reload bug ?

Soren Kelly

Regarding Preset Reload I have updated and i seem to have a weird thing going on now
when i engage a ia switch in ex. preset 1 and then repress the the preset 1 again the ia stays on
what im i missing...i have normaly my setup so if im on preset 1 and select preset og it resets the ia switches

cheers

Does the IA button have "Update on Preset Change" turned on? If not, it won't change.

I haven't been able to test anything yet, but make sure that "Ignore Redundant PCs" is turned off in the Axe-Fx. That would definitely cause that problem.

I'm not in front of an Axe-Fx III right now, but I can verify that a GT using your settings does send a program change every time you press a preset button, even if it's the same preset button. So, the solution has to be on the Axe-Fx. Do you have Scene Revert turned on in the Axe-Fx? That seems like it's a relevant setting.

Its working for me know i reloaded my backup to the Axe btw you dont need to have update preset on change as long as your axe is set
that said i have som latency when pressing switches.. I saw it the first time on the gig Friday....

Back