Preset led colors

David wyman

Wondering if possible if with the presets you save to add to your songlist we could dictate what color the on and off state of led lights would.alot of presets I do are either intro, rhythm,or solo.if you have a few presets would nice to know sat blue is my rhythm,green is intro,purple solo,so you wouldn' have to remember which preset was in what spot.

The on color is programmable as of 4.0, the off color is not currently programmable.

You could use button pages to reassign different colors to your preset buttons. For example, if your song has intro, rhythm, solo, edit the preset buttons: first button green, second button blue, third button red. Use that page for all songs that have intro, rhythm, solo presets. Maybe you have some songs that have intro, rhythm, bridge, solo. Set up another button page that's a copy of the first one with the colors assigned differently. Using the Auto Page Select feature, these button pages can automatically be selected when you select a new preset.

Thank you for the workaround. I really tried to make this work for me, as I miss this preset color off feature quite much.

Your suggested workaround is actually not very much practical. Main issue for me is, that I reuse presets in different songs all the time. And the song structure is always different. Being able to bind a page to a preset will not do it for me.

If it would be possible to bind a page to a song, this would be at least a workaround. I do have more than 16 different song structures. If a song would also support local pages, then it would be possible. Most songs can be covered with page 1 to 16 and for some exceptions one could do a local page.

Back