Preset Number button oddity GT22

is9582

I have FW 5.2.1 loaded on my GT22, connected to AxeFX3 with FW 25.02, and using MMGTEditor 5.2.0 to generate GT22 files.

Ron,

I have the two functions on a button: I have it set so a Normal press will choose Preset Number, and a button Hold initiating a Page Menu. I don't know if the additional Hold could have any bearing or not, but when I use a normal press (quickly press and release) of this button, the expected Preset Number selector appears on the GT22. The selection process seems to work fine, when choosing a valid preset number, but when I instead press the Cancel button, things seem to go awry. After pressing the Cancel button, the preset I was using when initiating the Preset Number call, is retained (as expected). The issue is with the header for the preset name continuing to display "Select a Preset", after cancelling the selection process. I tried going back into Preset Number, and re-selecting the same preset number (as I was using when pressing the Preset Number button), thinking it would again populate the actual preset name, but the same "Select a Preset" title persists. I can go back into Preset Number and select a different preset number, and the correct preset is selected and preset name reflects the correct information. After selecting another preset, I can again go through the Preset Number button, and enter the number for the previous preset (the one where it was not displaying the preset name), and the correct preset and name is again displayed. It doesn't seem to have any relationship with any specific preset or preset number, as far as I can tell.

As always, please let me know if I'm missing something, or if this is simply a UE (user error).

Cheers,
Lee

Back