Set IA ?

Pieutr

Hi again :)

I have the feeling that the set IA command could be useful for me, nevertheless, I couldn't find an explanation of it on the manual editor, and when using the forum search, it tells me that the the search can't be done because words are too small or too common..
I have the feeling that it is to set the IA state of specific buttons, and if yes, it would be great. I can see how to tell the Set IA function on which IA button to work, providing the IA ID, but I don't understand the different choices for OFF and ON, which are "None, next, prev, 3, 2, 1, 0"
I assume that "next, and prev" will set the IA of the button that has the given IA ID to be like the next IA ID button, but i'm not sure ..
And about the 0,1, 2 and 3, I dont know what they refer to. Any help on that would be greatly appreciated
And among this, 2 questions remain :

1 - is there a way to set a button's IA state to OFF or ON in a command ? Can this SET IA be used for that ?
2 - I have read in the manual that the IA state of each button is stored in the current preset using the IA store function. If so, is there a way in the editor to access the IA state of any button for a given preset ? Let's say I wanna see for my preset "xxx" what is the IA state of button 2 on page 4 and change it. Can I access this information through the editor and change it ?

Thanks a lot.
Pierre

Last edited:
Hi Pierre
Look at this explanation from Ron:

The link posted above is a good description. In summary, you can use Set IA to change the state of one or more IA buttons. The ID number is what's used to decide which buttons are changes. If you use a Set IA with ID #1, it will change the state of all IA buttons that have ID #1.

Back