Support device Audio Source LA LADY

Gasperina

Would it be possible to support the device Audio Source LA LADY overdrive? I'm looking to control the bypass with my mastermind gt16. Thank you!

Easiest thing to do (in order to control bypass) is to purchase a (mini) effect gizmo. Then your GT16 controls the gizmo, which kills the bypass. If you dont want to go that route and are good with electrical and a soldering iron, you can swap out the typical 3PDT stomp switch on most effect pedals and switch it to something like https://www.mammothelectronics.com/products/click-less-true-bypass-relay-module-kit, which changes the bypass stomp switch to a relay with a SPST, then you can control that from on of the Ext Switches....Not familiar with the LA Lady so i am not sure what internal parts they use in it. This is just what i did to some of my own pedals. Dont hold me responsible if you fry your pedal :)

This is a very flexible pedal with a lot of MIDI parameter control capability from what I can see on the Source Audio web page. The Neuro app looks like a really nice editor/librarian too.

Back