Tap Tempo Button

cvor

Hey all - sorry if this is a dumb question....

Just looking to create a tap tempo button using Midi Clock on LT to send tempo to strymon pedals. Most of my strymon presets have set tempos and want to keep that but on the fly just want a button to change the tempo if I am messing around.....and if I change presets will go to whatever the strymon presets are programmed to be again.

Edit a button, set type to IA. Turn off all checkboxes except "Flash w/ tempo" and "Update on Preset Change". Remove all actions from the button, if there are any. Then, in MIDI settings, set MIDI Clock to Master. On the Strymon pedal, make sure "MIDICL" is turned on. That should do it.

Edit a button, set type to IA. Turn off all checkboxes except "Flash w/ tempo" and "Update on Preset Change". Remove all actions from the button, if there are any. Then, in MIDI settings, set MIDI Clock to Master. On the Strymon pedal, make sure "MIDICL" is turned on. That should do it.
Not working at all. Have all 3 strymons with midicl on and none of them are doing anything. Also there is no light for the button I set up to do this. LT is changing presets and bypassing pedals though.

Back