Using Eventide H9 presets inside IA - Alternate button

pascal

Hi there

I would like to use my system as presets composed only of IA.
Some IA will be loops if mini gizmo
Some IA will be presets coming from H9

To do that for H9, I have stored H9 preset as OFF ones, I call them with a PC message and I activate them with a CC message

Problem : When I use alternate button using the same IA H9, the H9 goes to bypass.

Any clues?

Attachments

• jpvi.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
They way you things set up, the IA buttons will enable the H9 when you press the button and will bypass it when you release the button. Change all of your CC Momentary actions to CC Toggle and that will fix it.

Thanks but I ve done it before and did not work.

My IA are working perfectly.

H9 activation button is a momentary Inside my IA

My problem is when preset call 2 times the same IA with a momentary switch, the preset Inside the H9 is OFF.

Looks like LT send 2 times the same message.

Preset 1 call IA1
IA1 says pre-charge preset 1 THEN activate it with momentary switch => H9 preset 1 is lit

Preset 2 Call IA1

IA1 says pre-charge preset 1 THEN activate it with moemntary switch=> H9 preset 1 is switched off

Is there a way the system could recognize it is the same IA sent and do nothing?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
maybe using a macro with force state forcing the bypass of the H9 before recharging it? but I would like to avoir any stop and go with a same H9 sound used into 2 alternate presets

Last edited:
The momentary action is definitely the problem, momentary actions don't work well during preset recall. Maybe you have the values reversed? Switch them back to CC Toggle, then Reverse the on and off values. If it was off:0 on:127, set it to off:127 on:0 instead. The H9 has two CCs you can define, one where 127 means on, and one where 127 means bypass, the CC values have to be set accordingly on the H9.

Back