Using two effect gizmos

tri- amp

Hi I recently bought a all stereo effect gizmo and regular,and also a 22button cont.I would like to use both gizmos in my diezel vh4s.I am trying to figure out how to connect everything so I can start making cables.I wanted to use the regular gizmo as follows: noisegate,overdrive,delay,into amp input.
Then out of diezels channel3 insert into another delay and tremolo back to channel insert.
That would be it for that one.For the all stereo gizmo I wanted to go right out the stereo parralel fx loop then into six different stereo pedals,then back to the fx loop.Then i wanted to go out the channel four insert into six more pedals then back to channel insert.I hope this could work.I need to know whats right before I start making cables.Thanks

Anything to help you not use the phone! I try to avoid it as much as possible myself. :)

The first Gizmo is easier:
- guitar into Gizmo input, CS out into the amp's input. Pedals in loops 1-8
- channel 3 send into In 9
- Out 9 into In 10
- Out 10 back to amp return
- Send/return 9/10 to delay and tremolo

Since you need a 6 loop / 6 loop split, the second one will be a bit different:
- Stereo amp send to EG input
- Out 1-4 to In 9
- Out 9 to In 10
- Out 10 to amp return
(the above connections are all stereo. Connections between Effect Gizmo, amp and effects need to be insert cables (TRS/stereo connector on one end, left and right mono plugs on the other end). Connections between loops need to be TRS cables

The mono part goes like this:
- Channel 4 send to In 5-8
- Out 5-8 to In 11
- Out 11 to In 12
- Out 12 to amp ch4 return

Back