Wet Effects Issue in Loops 9 and 10

Hey guys,

I have a stereo delay in 9 and a stereo reverb in 10. Neither pedal has a kill dry option but I want to use the spillover feature in the PBC so I have those loops set to parallel.

The problem is, when I set those loops to parallel to get spillover, the parallel dry path is engaged in the PBC when the loop is engaged. Is there a way to cause the parallel dry path to only engage when that loop is off? This would allow me to use my pedal's dry path when the loop is engaged, and still have spillover when I turn the loop off since it would only use the PBC's parallel dry path when the loop is turned off.

Does that make sense? Am I crazy? I just want to be able to adjust the wet/dry ratio on the pedal and when the parallel dry path remains on when the loop is engaged, I lose that control.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Colt

There isn't a way to do that that's fully automatic, but you could add an Audio / Signal action to your loop 9 and loop 10 buttons that turns the dry signal off when the loop is on and vice versa.

You will probably get some jump in volume level when switching the loops on and off, but that's unavoidable if your pedal's dry signal level isn't 100%.

So, I've done as you suggest and it works great. But when I disengage channel 9, the Dry thru comes back in on channel 10 and vice versa. I only get the original setting back when disengaging ch 9 and 10 and turn them back on in that order, 9 then 10. What is a fix for this?

Unfortunately, I don't have a fix for that.We'd need conditional actions and things like that that are not available right now.

Back