Wish: flexi-switching

Jop

Hi,

I just found out about the cool new feature on Earthquaker pedals, where they combine latching and momentary switching in one switch. Tap it and it acts as a latching switch, hold it for a while and it becomes a momentary switch. I was thinking it might be a cool option to be able to program a GT button like that. Maybe as a selectable option in the Hold Functions tab?

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-09-07 om 16.41.19.png
    Schermafbeelding 2018-09-07 om 16.41.19.png
    181.5 KB · Views: 3
Would love to have this functionality as well! Latching with just a tap, but when its held, send one message and then another when it's released.

I think this is already possible, although I haven't personally tried it. Set the button mode to hold, and make the main function and the hold function control the same parameter (or different parameters, if you want them to be different). Turn on the Momentary checkbox on the hold function only.

I think this is already possible, although I haven't personally tried it. Set the button mode to hold, and make the main function and the hold function control the same parameter (or different parameters, if you want them to be different). Turn on the Momentary checkbox on the hold function only.
Can confirm this does work! Brilliant. Thanks, Ron!

Back