Y-Not global saved state ?

sweetjonny

Recently when using rental amps with my GT16 and PBC setup (various Y-Nots doing multiple amp splits) I need to flip the phase on a Y-Not... No problem, just a press of a button... My issue is saving that B-Invert state. Yes it will be stored for the current preset, but how can I save the B-invert globally?
Don't want to have to go through all presets press B-invert every time.

Fyi, Right now I have 3 Y-Nots and they are all running with both outputs on (all r d buttons on) all the time but I'm not actually sure how I managed to save that state globally... Hmmm .

I suspect it's very simple

not sure i want it to load a preset on start up, simply just to be able to save a different startup state ( A on, B on and inverted) from that of both A and B being on (red)... and have this state remain and not chnage state upon a preset change.

again, the current default state I have of all 3 y-nots is both outputs on and in phase (both RED), but cant figure out how i managed to save that state globally in the first place??

currently I'm pressing B out to invert (yellow) but as soon as i change a song or preset, it returns to non-inverted.

Back