RJM loop switching technology in a small package!
The Mini Effect Gizmo is the newest switcher in the RJM Music lineup. This compact switcher is small enough to be placed on a pedalboard or in a rack drawer alongside your pedals. With the Mini Effect Gizmo, you can switch five pedals, switching any or all of the pedals into your signal path with a single tap of a MIDI controller button!
- Manual / Info
- Control your pedals on a pedalboard, in a rack drawer, or wherever. The Mini Effect Gizmo is small enough to fit almost anywhere
- One button press on a MIDI controller can turn on any or all of the 5 connected pedals. No more pedal tap dance!
- 5 true-bypass audio loops allow you to preserve your guitar's tone. Unused effects - and the cables that connect them - are switched completely out of your signal path
- Relay-based switching offers the most transparent sounding audio switching available
- The built-in audio buffer improves tone even further, reducing level and treble loss from long cable runs
- Click Stopper™ circuit insures quiet switching
- Compatibility with all MIDI controllers
- Easy to program and use
- 5 relay switched audio loops, wired in series
- Any loop can be used as a split point, allowing for 3/1, 2/2 and 1/3 splits. (Can be used to run some effects in front of the amp and some in the amp's effects loop, for example)
- Buffered and unbuffered inputs
- Click Stopper™ output and non-Click Stopper output
- Internal voltage conversion provides +/-15 volts to the buffer and Click Stopper for maximum headroom and audio performance.
- 256 presets, arranged in two banks of 128
- Responds to MIDI Program Change and Continuous Controller messages
- Can provide phantom power through the MIDI In jack. (9VDC, over pins 6&7 of a 7-pin MIDI cable)
- Can also chain phantom power through the MIDI Thru/Out jack. (9VDC, over pins 6&7 of a 7-pin MIDI cable)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.25 x 1.6 inches (21.6 x 8.9 x 4.1 cm)
- Weight: 21.7 oz (615 g)
- Power requirements: 9VDC or 9VAC @ 200mA
- Made in USA
- 2 year limited warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee (available when you purchase directly from RJM Music, contact your dealer for information on guarantees they offer)
Mini Effect Gizmo
$349.00 (USA MSRP)
Need help getting wired?
Check out the "Manual / Info" tab to the left. We have created wiring diagrams showing how to use the Effect Gizmo in a variety of guitar rigs.
Also visit our forum! It has FAQs, tech tips and more.
Sign up for more information
To learn more about the Mini Effect Gizmo and hear about our other products,
sign up for our email newsletter:
What our customers are saying
I'll be a repeating customer with great pleasure, I've been honestly thrilled with the Mini effect Gizmo I bought from you a couple of months ago, really great product; it "sounds" as close as "transparent" as I've ever heard from a switcher, superb quality, features and really user friendly in a small & compact format...
— Jean Versaveau, France
Verdict: I love it!
Had my first chance to set up the mini effect gizmos today and they work incredibly well. Switching is seamless and the programming is effortless.
Love the preset write actions with the light-up buttons and the CC access works just as smoothly. It's perfect!
No one should be allowed to complain about these.
— Neal Davis