The ultimate loop switching solution
The Effect Gizmo is a programmable true bypass loop switcher. With this switcher, you can take control of up to twelve pedals or effects processors and can control them from any MIDI controller. Turn on any group of pedals with a single button press! You can define up to 256 presets, each of which can turn on any or all of the connected pedals.
With its clean, transparent sounding audio path, acclaimed buffer circuit and road-worthy construction, it’s easy to see why the Effect Gizmo is being used by so many big name touring bands!
- Use the Effect Gizmo to move your valuable pedals off the floor and into a rack, out of harm’s way. All you need at the front of the stage is a MIDI foot controller
- 12 true-bypass audio loops allow you to preserve your guitar’s tone. Unused effects – and the cables that connect them – are switched completely out of your signal path
- Relay-based switching offers the most transparent sounding audio switching available
- The built-in audio buffer improves tone even further, reducing level and treble loss from long cable runs
- The Click Stopper™ circuit insures quiet switching
- Compatibility with all MIDI controllers
- Easy to program and use
- 5 year limited warranty
- 12 audio loops for effect switching (Loops 1-4 internally wired in series, Loops 5-8 internally wired in series, and Loops 9-12 are independent)
- Loops 9-12 accept stereo (TRS) connections. The Effect Gizmo can be special ordered with all stereo loops
- Loops 9-12 can also double as function switches, allowing you to control amplifier channel switching
- Bypassable audio buffer, can be positioned at any insert point between loops with patch cables
- 256 presets, arranged in two banks of 128
- Responds to MIDI Program Change and Continuous Controller messages
- Can provide phantom power through the MIDI In jack. (9VAC, over pins 6&7 of a 7-pin MIDI cable)
- XLR MIDI input connector provides bidirectional MIDI communication and phantom power to a MIDI controller
- Dimensions: 19 x 7.25 x 1.75 inches (48.3 x 18.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 4lb, 9oz (2.1 kg)
- Made in the USA
Manual / Info
Create your own: Use this blank template to create your own diagram.