1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. Giovanni
    Giovanni boyce89976
    good evening ! I recently had a new effect gizmo and also a GT 22 ...
    I'm not an expert on connections ... I should put 4 pedals in the input and 3 pedals in the send return of my Jp-2C amplifier ... could you help me? I have a lot of ground loops
    1. boyce89976
      boyce89976
      Hi, I'm not familiar with either of those products. I would post your question in the GT forum along with what you are using to power everything. It sounds like you might have a power issue. Good luck!
      Nov 20, 2019 at 1:18 PM
  2. Giovanni
    Giovanni Alexander
    I'm not an expert on connections ... I should put 4 pedals in the input and 3 pedals in the send return of my Jp-2C amplifier ... could you help me? I have a lot of ground loops
  3. Giovanni
    Giovanni MartinCliffe
  4. Giovanni
    Giovanni rjmmusic
  5. Giovanni
  6. rjmmusic
    rjmmusic
    Building PBC/6Xs!
    1. Keith seah likes this.
    2. Keith seah
      Keith seah
      waiting to get my hands on a cherry red once it reaches singapore!!
      Apr 25, 2019
  7. rjmmusic
    rjmmusic
    Getting ready for Mastermind PBC/6X release
  8. Jacobiuswrex
    Jacobiuswrex
    C0NTR0L.FUTUR3
  9. paula
    paula rjmmusic
    Hi Ron,

unfortunately i updated my AXE FX III to FW 3.01

After this the Function "Sync Names and Presets"

doesn`t work anymore. Can you help me please?

Thanks in Advance
  10. Ethan
    Ethan tonejunkie
    Hey there! how did you mount your Mini Effect Gizmo under the board? Are those Voodoo Lab brackets?

Cheers!
  11. staticflux
  12. Michael Grossman
    Michael Grossman Chuck Hanning
    Did you ever solve the problem you were having with PCs reverting back to #1 on the CB pedal? I'm about to try to do the same thing with mine.
  13. RainWizerd
    RainWizerd
    Ready to Rock
  14. CheapEdge
    CheapEdge
    Hi, I'm Rob, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I play mostly U2 covers, using an Axe-FX III & GT-22. M-Audio mixer & DAW: Ableton Live 9.
    1. Rick and Andrealoud like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. CheapEdge
      CheapEdge
      Hi Andrealoud. Not planning to control live with the GT22. I use a midi track in Live to switch scenes in the Axe FX3 when I'm still in the early stages of practicing a new song. Once I got that going I use the GT22 to switch scenes and presets in the Axe. Sorry ...
      Aug 29, 2018
    4. Andrealoud
      Andrealoud
      Don't be sorry - thanks for your reply. Always good to hear how folks are using the tech!
      Aug 30, 2018
    5. CheapEdge
      CheapEdge
      Ow ... forgot to mention ... WILL use the GT also to start/stop and pause/continue my backing tracks in Ableton Live. That requires also Bome Translator Pro on my laptop, coz' the GT cannot emulate keyboard strokes. Would be a nice one for the wishlist perhaps ...
      Aug 31, 2018
  15. caleb
    caleb
    Followed video, when getting presets it didn’t download them, the scenes up and down work.the presets don’t work,nor pairing axe3 to mm22gt
    1. Alexander
      Alexander
      On the III, turn on Program Change in MIDI/Remote. Also make sure you use MIDI IN and OUT on the III.
      Aug 11, 2018
  16. rjmmusic
    rjmmusic
    Axe-Fx 3 work in progress! So far so good!
  17. Shanesplanet
    Shanesplanet
    What do you mean it's all working just fine? What the h**l am I supposed to work on now?
  18. Fred Gould
    Fred Gould
    trying to program with my AX FX III, getting very frustrated, anyone with any advice on getting it up and running
  19. patricio
    patricio
    HI,i have a problem when i change the songs and a select a bank its changes to the time line looper not to the preset that i select
  20. T-Bone
    T-Bone rjmmusic
    Hi Ron,
    I have a peculiarity on my Strymon Big Sky pre-delay parameter when I change tempo or song.
    Is this the right forum for a question like this or should I mail you?
    Regards