MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.0.1 / EDITOR 4.0.2 RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installed, Avast flagging it for malware, have to turn off antivirus to run fyi... testing.

No crash on win10 64bit :) thank you sir.

I have 5 preset buttons, all with IA functions. Before I updated to 4.0.1, they would display their IA function when I entered IA mode by pressing the IA mode button. Now only 3 of the 5 change, the others continue to display the preset name and color. If I press one of the 2 that didn't change, it will change and perform the correct IA action. Also, this only happens on page 1. Other than that, I haven't noticed any issues with the latest firmware.

I have 5 preset buttons, all with IA functions. Before I updated to 4.0.1, they would display their IA function when I entered IA mode by pressing the IA mode button. Now only 3 of the 5 change, the others continue to display the preset name and color. If I press one of the 2 that didn't change, it will change and perform the correct IA action. Also, this only happens on page 1. Other than that, I haven't noticed any issues with the latest firmware.

Please send me a copy of your settings file and I can investigate. Thanks!

No crash on Win 10 64 bit anymore.
Is it normal I can't copy a button form the local page of one preset to the local page of another preset?

No crash on Win 10 64 bit anymore.
Is it normal I can't copy a button form the local page of one preset to the local page of another preset?

I'll have to check into that. Of course, it should work, but I have a feeling that's something that never got implemented correctly.

Update is working fine for me so far. Thanks to the new IA Store function I could make a button to store both my AXE FX preset, and the IA state of the MMGT. Very cool.

One thing I miss from the previous firmware: A expression pedal shift button that displays the name op the pedal settings.
On the previous firmware I had a button set up to shift EXP settings, added benefit was I could always see the function of the pedal in a given preset. It would shift through pedal settings 1 and 2, but if I had preset specific settings I could use the EXP pedal override, and give my new settings a name which would appear on the button display.
I love the new expression pedal setting 'blocks', but miss the visual reminder of having the block name on the display. Would it be possible to recreate this functionality somehow?

Update is working fine for me so far. Thanks to the new IA Store function I could make a button to store both my AXE FX preset, and the IA state of the MMGT. Very cool.

One thing I miss from the previous firmware: A expression pedal shift button that displays the name op the pedal settings.
On the previous firmware I had a button set up to shift EXP settings, added benefit was I could always see the function of the pedal in a given preset. It would shift through pedal settings 1 and 2, but if I had preset specific settings I could use the EXP pedal override, and give my new settings a name which would appear on the button display.
I love the new expression pedal setting 'blocks', but miss the visual reminder of having the block name on the display. Would it be possible to recreate this functionality somehow?

The closest thing to that would be to have a IA Cycle button and name the steps. I know that that won't display the actual name of expression pedals, though.

The funny thing is that I never noticed that the pedal group buttons would follow the expression pedal name in all cases including overrides. If I had to guess, I would have said that it only took names from the global settings. I wrote the code, of course, but it was a long time ago and I guess I did a more thorough job than I remembered.

I'll think about some way to make this work with the new arrangement.

Reactions: Jop
The closest thing to that would be to have a IA Cycle button and name the steps. I know that that won't display the actual name of expression pedals, though.

The funny thing is that I never noticed that the pedal group buttons would follow the expression pedal name in all cases including overrides. If I had to guess, I would have said that it only took names from the global settings. I wrote the code, of course, but it was a long time ago and I guess I did a more thorough job than I remembered.

I'll think about some way to make this work with the new arrangement.
Happy accident I guess! For now I’m using ia cycle indeed, and I’ll keep an eye on future updates.

Hi Ron i still can't get Editor 4.2 to work on Mac OS 10.9.5

As soon as i try and load my settings file or select a different page in the editor it crashes.

Would be great to get it working on 10.9.5 as i need to keep this OS on this Mac

Hi Ron i still can't get Editor 4.2 to work on Mac OS 10.9.5

As soon as i try and load my settings file or select a different page in the editor it crashes.

Would be great to get it working on 10.9.5 as i need to keep this OS on this Mac

Please send me your settings and I can investigate.

That's the firmware file, I need an rjs file saved from the editor.

Here is an rjs file saved to memory stick from the GT. I'm unable to run the editor after starting it up so can't save from the editor. Also, after i open the attached file in the editor, as soon as i go on a different page from Global (eg Song menu), the editor's screen goes black and the app freezes.

Also, as soon as i open the editor, i can't see the file, edit, view or transfer drop down menus. As soon as perform a task in preferences the drop down menus appear. Very strange

Attachments

• L1.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Your settings don't crash in 10.13, so it must be specific to the older OS version. I'll try to figure out something, but I don't have any systems running 10.9 at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back