Welcome to the forum!

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to our new forum! This is the place to get technical support, let others know how you're using your RJM products, or chat about guitar gear.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve this forum, please let me know!

Good day to you! I just got my PCB 10 and it's running the current firmware, but I just updated my Mac 5 days ago to the latest version of Catalina. My computer won't open the editing software for me to start getting my board prepared for its update. How soon till you have a patch to make the new OS operate with the editor?

Good day to you! I just got my PCB 10 and it's running the current firmware, but I just updated my Mac 5 days ago to the latest version of Catalina. My computer won't open the editing software for me to start getting my board prepared for its update. How soon till you have a patch to make the new OS operate with the editor?

There will be an update by next week, but to get the current version working, hold Ctrl and click the Mastermind Editor icon. A menu will pop up where you can select Open. It'll pop up a warning, but this time you'll have the option to run the app.

Welcome to our new forum! This is the place to get technical support, let others know how you're using your RJM products, or chat about guitar gear.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve this forum, please let me know!

Ron,

looking for primer on audio connect cables how they are routed sodered inside the connection ends.
and general application for proper cable routing.
there are a lot of different types of cables?
mono easy concept
stereo,
mono stereo converter cable?

the special disconnect types
y- cable and there specific types applications?

what is a TRS with shield disconnect?
what is the application?

how is this cable different from A TR to a TR
and so on,

need a simple primer with
illustrations if possible.
or a link to online basic cabling types and application to guitar pedalboards.

the big thing is routing specific gear together
to get the specific goal of mono or stereo

wet dry , wet dry wet, and other type setups
dual mono excetera…
through the PCB and PCB 6/x

also single output connection,
midi y-cable how does that work?

thanks Ron.

Been lurking around here for a while, finally found a used GT-16!!! Came w/o a power supply, so I wrote to Ron to check the serial number. Jim says he thinks it's clean, so I buy a 5A power brick, turn it on and the old setup is still in it. Fine and dandy. One display is black, the main has streaks. Read the forum, find out there are brightness and contrast settings for the main and button displays. I didn't do a reset yet. The one button display is still off, but it works during setup, so no problem. Thanks to all!!! This GT thing should rock once more! It was clearly used for worship service, so perhaps it will again!

Back