Boot V 1.0 Awaiting Download Error

mixman

Hi, I have an older GT22 and when I went to upgrade the latest firmware, I got the Boot V1.0 Awaiting Download error. Now the whole second row of screens does not work. While the firmware has loaded, I cannot configure the GT, since I cannot get into the settings screen on that row. I have gone back and forth with support with no solution. I have tried reloading various other firmwares to no avail. Does anyone here have any insight?

No, I have updated the firmware before, several years ago, when I had my Axe Fx II, now I needed to update for Axe Fx III compatibility.

Can't access system functions. Can't restore to factory reset. Any help would be most appreciated! Top row of buttons dark except for top Left awaiting download......

Can't access system functions. Can't restore to factory reset. Any help would be most appreciated! Top row of buttons dark except for top Left awaiting download......
Well unfortunately, if it's like mine you will have to return it to Ron, for him to fix. There was nothing left for me to do. I tried everything he asked me to do. Hopefully, I will get it back soon.

Unfortunately, 4.2.3 has this bug the worst, we're going to need it to come back here. If you send an email to support@rjmmusic.com, we can work out the details.
Hi Ron, anything I can do to prevent it if I try updating ?
I have one of the 1st Versions of the MMGT22 ...
I have 4.3 Installed at the moment ...

Last edited:
Hi Ron, anything I can do to prevent it if I try updating ?
I have one of the 1st Versions of the MMGT22 ...
I have 4.3 Installed at the moment ...

Not ending up on 4.2.3 is the main concern. There has been at least one case that didn't involve 4.2.3, but almost always it's that older release.

Back