Wampler Terraform Expression pedal setup

Jhansenku

Still learning the PBC 6x. I’m trying to figure out how to set up my expression pedal through the editor to use with the terraform? I have the terraform selected as the device but get lost when I’m trying to assign the cc number? Anyone using the terraform with the RJM? I also have the collider, but just using presets in it.

I just had a look at the Terraform manual, and there's no mention of expression pedal control over MIDI. I recommend asking Wampler if there is a CC number that will act as an expression pedal.

I just had a look at the Terraform manual, and there's no mention of expression pedal control over MIDI. I recommend asking Wampler if there is a CC number that will act as an expression pedal.
I have an email in to Wampler.

I heard back from Wampler, no cc number. So I’m just going to use my expression with my Collider. Can you help me set that up? I’d like it to control delay mix.

In globals, double click ExpPdl 1 under Expression Pedals. In the window that pops up, set Device to Collider (or Nemesis, if you followed my instructions in my other post, set CC Number to 100. Then, follow expression pedal instructions in the Collider manual.

100 is not available choice? CC has a drop down menu. There are selections but not 100? Do you have to do anything on the position switch action?

Just type in 100 manually. The Nemesis doesn't have a general expression pedal CC, but the Collider does.

You should be able to select which parameter the pedal controls using the pedal's editor app, maybe also on the pedal itself. Have a look at the expression pedal section of the Collider manual.

Just type in 100 manually. The Nemesis doesn't have a general expression pedal CC, but the Collider does.
Just saw this Ron, so when I do this, there is a drop down menu. When I type in 100, it won't let me. You can't override the drop down menu from the Nemesis and type in 100? Sorry for the double post in the other topic of Midi Clock. I did get that figured out with your suggestion!

If you click on the number and not the drop down arrow, you should be able to type in a number.

Yes, I understand if I could do 100, it would work perfectly and I could control the parameters from the Collider editor app. This is what I would prefer if we could get it to accept CC100

Ron, after a bunch of messing with it, I was able to type in 100 and save it. Thank you. Now I just have to figure out from collider editor how to make it work. There is a section for external control, it asks for Expression Input or Control Input X or Control Input Y. Then it has the parameter to choose and then the Mix %. I'll continue to try and get this figured out.

Ron, I spoke some more with Source Audio. We verified that I am all set up from their editor to control parameters and percents. I have the CC command set on 100 for Nemesis delay. Min value 0 and max 127. Settings are written to device. Anything else you can think of that I would be missing?

Got it figured out. Rebooted computer and now it works! Lesson learned, when you can’t figure it out, reboot! Thanks!

Back