Alternate Presets with Switchblade

Does anyone know how to make the RJM Mastermind Alternate Presets on the "FUNCTION Global Select" button work with a SoundSculpture Switchblade ? Thanks :)
Karl

I don't think that the Switchblade responds to MIDI bank messages, which is what the Function button uses.

I don't think that the Switchblade responds to MIDI bank messages, which is what the Function button uses.

Hhahaha Thank you. Yes. Discovered that ; much to my frustration. The work around was easy tho ; Thorough reading of the Mastermind Manual revealed that The Mastermind's Function button can also be programmed to send CC messages as well.

So I just assigned cc numbers that corresponded with the Switchblade to turn on and off various parallel loops ; according to whatever the current preset needed. i.e. = Preset 2 , the Function button turns on /off the loop for the lexicon , preset 3 , it turns on/ off the loop for the TC Major , preset 4 it turns on/off the loop for my Boss DD-500 delay , an so on and so forth for all the various presets.

In the end - achieving pretty much what I wanted to achieve with alternate presets - preset 2 is a lead patch - when I hit the Function button , I get the same lead patch - but with the lexicon also added for a wetter version . And so on and so forth for the other presets.

I Love my RJM Mastermind ! :)

Back